ICON provides Catholic schools across Victoria a common platform for administration, reporting, and learning and teaching.
Use your ICON number (UPN) or registered email address to login.
What’s available through Community Portal?
We are in the 2022 Phase of our Community Portal rollout.
|Available sections in the 2021 phase|
View and update your details, including address, phone and email.
View your child’s daily timetables, including their curriculum focus days and teachers.
Give consent for your child to attend excursions.
View all of your child’s absences.
Always let us know of an absence by using the form at sjhcn.catholic.edu.au/absence before 9am.
|Fees and Finances:
View your current account balance owing and all payment receipts.
Your statements can also be viewed here.
Some school events will require a response for attendance. You will be asked to RSVP using this system.
Book a slot for parent/teacher interviews (including PSG meetings) for your child.
Download your child’s semester reports and other important documents.
If you need a report of a past student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Reset a password
If you forget your password, you are able to reset it via ePortal. Instructions are available via the ICON Support Site.
If you cannot reset your own password, please email email@example.com with your request.
Changing your details
Use the My Details tab in ePortal to change your password or security questions. Instructions are available via the ICON Support Site.
How to change ePortal details
Community Portal help
- How to access Community Portal
- How to book an assessment session
- How to amend your details
- How to access semester reports
The following issues are known (current at 2 December 2020):
- Unable to log in with a saved password: The system adds extra characters to the password field when logging in and your device will save this ‘password’ instead of your actual password. Edit your device’s saved passwords for the website with the actual password.
- Activating an account or resetting a password does not complete properly using a mobile device: Complete this initial step using a different browser and/or device. ePortal will work successfully on any device once the password has been set.
- Activation or password reset emails do not arrive in some inboxes: Please check your spam/junk folder. There have also been some issues with sending to Yahoo addresses in the past.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible