ICON provides Catholic schools across Victoria a common platform for administration, reporting, and learning and teaching.
Use your registered email address to login. Your 7-digit UPN or cev.vic.edu.au login no longer works for the upgraded version of ePortal.
If you have a gmail email address, or your registered email address is connected to a Google account, you can use the ‘Sign in with Google’ button to log in.
What’s available through Community Portal?
We are in the 2023 Phase of our Community Portal rollout.
Access Community Portal by selecting the green button in ICON ePortal.
|Available sections in the 2023 phase|
View and update your details, including address, phone and email.
View your child’s daily timetables, including their curriculum focus days and teachers.
Give consent for your child to attend excursions.
View all of your child’s absences.
Always let us know of an absence by using the form at sjhcn.catholic.edu.au/absence before 9am.
View all email and SMS messages sent to you here.
If you are not receiving email or SMS, update your contact details via My Details.
|Fees and Finances:
View your current account balance owing and all payment receipts.
Your statements can also be viewed here.
Some school events will require a response for attendance. You will be asked to RSVP using this system.
Book a slot for parent/teacher interviews (including PSG meetings) for your child.
Download your child’s semester reports and other important documents.
If you need a report of a past student, please email email@example.com with your request.
Reset a password
If you forget your password, you are able to reset it via ePortal.
Changing your details
Use the My Details tab in ICON ePortal to change your password.
How to change ePortal details
All ePortal details are updated via Community Portal.
Community Portal help
- How to access Community Portal
- Log in to ICON ePortal using your registered email address and ICON ePortal password.
- Select the green Community Portal button.
- How to amend your details
- How to access semester reports
The following issues are known (current at 3 March 2023):
- Current parents receive an error that there is no known account: Separated households are currently affected by a setting in the information system, which prevents both parents being given access to ePortal. This requires manual changes once government data collection is complete. We are aiming to begin that process from Tuesday 14 March.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible