The School Uniform is an important element of belonging to our community. It should be worn with respect and pride.
All items of uniform must be clearly labelled with your child’s full name and children are expected to wear their school uniform at all times. You will be notified of the days your child will be required to wear sports uniform during Terms 2 & 3.
The school uniform can be purchased in a number of ways:
- At Academy Uniform’s store in Hoppers Crossing (1/195 Old Geelong Road, Hoppers Crossing) during the following times: Tuesday to Friday: 9am – 5pm, Saturday: 10am – 1pm
- Online through Academy Uniform’s website – online orders can be delivered to the school at no cost
This uniform is worn every day throughout summer (Terms 1 & 4). This is the same uniform worn during Terms 2 & 3 for sport days.
Girls also have an option of wearing the blue check summer dress, along with the blue woollen V-neck jumper, white socks and black leather shoes.
This uniform is worn on most days throughout winter (Terms 2 & 3)
Winter Sports Uniform
This uniform is only worn on sport days during winter (Terms 2 & 3)
Hair and Accessories
To ensure the safety of all learners in the different areas of our school, the following OHS rules apply to all learners regardless of gender:
- Hair that is longer than shoulder length must be tied up using a hair tie in school colours.
- A non-smart watch can be worn on the wrist. Watches with internet connectivity must be given to the home group teacher for safe keeping in a locked box during the day.
- No hand jewellery, necklaces, bracelets or bangles should be worn. Any religious or cultural pieces should be kept under the shirt/skivvy (in the case of necklaces) or tight against the wrist and under a sleeve.
- Only plain studs or sleepers should be worn in the ears.
- Nails should be kept at an appropriate length and polishes should not be worn.
- Make up should not be worn. This does not include clear lip balms or topical applications.