As one of the primary schools of St James the Apostle Parish, we welcome you to enrol your child at our School.
Applications for enrolments across the school are welcomed. We will attempt to accommodate any interested families, pending the availability of places.
School Fees and Charges
The school fees cover most of the costs of your child’s education at our school for a year.
The school fees for 2024 are:
Tuition fees: $1870 per family
Education levy (covering stationery, day-to-day supplies, most sporting events and excursions/incursions): $310 per child
Concessional School Fees
Concessional school fees are available to any family that meets the below eligibility criteria:
- of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- holding an HCC and eligible for CSEF
- experiencing severe financial hardship
- holding a DVA Gold Card
- identified as refugees and holding an ImmiCard
For more information:
Our school enrols children according to a priority list, which is the same across all Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Melbourne.
The four parish primary schools are also zoned to ensure that children from the across the parish have the ability to attend one of the schools.
It is a legal requirement that an Immunisation History Statement (IHS) from the Australian Immunisation Register is presented to the school prior to the child starting school. For more information about obtaining an IHS, visit the Better Health website.
As part of the enrolment process, we require other documentation, such as your child’s:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate (if required)
- Visa (if required)
- Baptism certificate (if Catholic)
Please ensure you have these available for us to copy when enrolling.
Looking to enrol your child?
We accept enrolments at any stage during the year for entry in that year.
To start the process:
- Visit the MACS Find My Catholic School website to check what school you’re zoned to
- Call us on 03 97491000 to talk about enrolment
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org