We welcome you to enrol your child into our School for 2022.
We are accepting enrolments for 2022. We are very excited to offer you and your child a quality Catholic education, where your child will be respected, safe and learning.
Important Enrolment Information for 2022
To make the application process as easy as possible for you and your family, please ensure you check the following:
- Your child will be at least 5 years old by 30 April 2022;
- You live within both the Parish Boundary and the St James the Apostle Primary School zone;
- The Priority for Enrolment to ensure that your child is eligible to attend the School;
- You have the required paperwork ready, including birth, baptism and immunisation certificates.
How to enrol
Parents of prospective students need to complete an application pack and provide evidence of citizenship, religion (for Catholic children) and immunisation.
Application packs are available from the office (open between 8:30am and 4pm).
All parents are required to meet with either the Principal or Deputy Principal as part of the enrolment process. Bookings can be made when collecting your application pack.
Key 2022 dates
- Friday 18 June: Acceptance of enrolment to be returned to the school
- November: Orientation program
- Wednesday 23 November: Parent Information Evening for all Prep 2022 families (7pm)
Keep checking the website for information about enrolling your child or follow us on Twitter