The School Uniform is an important element of belonging to our community. It should be worn with respect and pride.
All items of uniform must be clearly labelled with your child’s full name and children are expected to wear their school uniform at all times. You will be notified of the days your child will be required to wear sports uniform during Terms 2 & 3.
The school uniform can be purchased in a number of ways:
- At School on Wednesdays between 8:00 and 10:00am (during the term)
- At Academy Uniform’s store in Deer Park (10/85 Mt Derrimut Road, Deer Park) during the following times: Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm; Saturday: 9am – 12noon
- Online through Academy Uniform’s website, using the password Hoppers Crossing
Download the pricelist for more information. Prices are valid until 31 August 2020.
This uniform is worn every day throughout summer (Terms 1 & 4)
This uniform is worn on most days throughout winter (Terms 2 & 3)
Winter Sports Uniform
This uniform is only worn on Sport / PE days during winter (Terms 2 & 3)
Boys and Girls
- Navy blue track pants with brown and gold piping
- Blue windcheater with St James embroidered logo
- Gold short-sleeved polo shirt with St James brown embroidered logo
- White socks
- Predominantly white runners
- Spray jacket (optional)